Monday, April 18, 2016

Reply... exercise



EXERCISES A + B

"When I was 17, I wanted to go to college, but I have not finished high school. I was needing one more credit, so I decided to take art history at night school. It was great. (Looking back,) I have always liked art - even before I took that course. (Anyway, getting back to my story, ) the teacher was pretty cool. She played classical music in class. (When i think about it, ) I guess that´s when I learned to love Mozart. (So anyway) she asked us to write an essay on a famous artist, so I chose Vincent van Gogh. I didn´t start my essay until the night before it was due because I was working at my uncle´s store all semester. I sat down to write, but I had left all my art books at work. I only had a book of van Gogh´s letters to his brother, Theo. Also, I had forgotten to buy paper. So for my essay, I wrote letters from Theo to Vinvent on my mother´s fancy writing paper! My teacher loved it. (It´s no wonder that ) I leave things till the last minute. It often works out!"
EXERCISE C


Was it fair that the writer got a good grade? I think it is, because, even when he let the homework for the last minute, he used his creativity to solve the problems and did a good job at the end.
Is it OK to leave things to the last minute? No, it´s not okey, because you have to work trough a lot of pression and stress, and also you could be facing problems that you couldn´t resolve in the last minute, so, it´s allways a better idea to be organized and do things in time.
Is it good to work and study? Maybe it is not the best idea, because you are not focused in just one thing (study for example) and it takes you time that you need for homeworks, but some times it´s something that you HAVE TO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment